Dog Friendly Policy
As not all our guests are dog lovers, we ask you adhere to the following so we can continue to welcome our canine friends to Matfen Hall:
- We have a limited number of designated dog friendly rooms, allowing up to 2 small dogs or 1 medium size breed to stay in a room. Unfortunately we are unable to accept large breeds.
- We welcome dogs to join their families in the Conservatory Bar, but we politely ask that you consider other diners in this area. During the summer, we also have an outdoor seating area where dogs are welcome. Unfortunately dogs are not permitted in any of the other dining areas.
- Please do not leave your dogs in your bedroom unaccompanied, unless in a locked dog crate. Any disturbance caused to other guests may be subject to an additional charge. Any pets deemed to be a nuisance or danger to other guests will be asked to leave the premises.
- Please refrain from allowing your pets to sit or lie on the furnishings within the bedroom. A pet bed or dog crate can be supplied by the hotel if required, please contact Reception for further details. A cleaning charge will be added to your account should we find this has not be adhered to.
- Should there be any damage within the hotel premises we will be entitled to recover the cost of repair or replacement of any damages or loss of revenue.
- Whilst enjoying the facilities, we ask that dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when out of our bedrooms. This is for the safety and comfort of all guests.
- If you are staying more than one night, please use your ‘make-up room’ door hanger for Housekeeping only when your room is vacant.
Should you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact Reception.